A country i'd like to visit
THAILAND
A country i would like to visit is Thailand. That's for many reasons, but specially because i love the national sport of this country, Muay Thai. Two of my brothers have gone to Thailand, and they have told me that Muay Thai it's everywhere in Thailand, at bars, parties, restaurants, public places, etc.
On the other hand, asian culture interests me a lot, mostly because of their cuisine, i love the sweet and spicy seasonings that they add on the foods. Besides, the thai ruins and temples attracts my attention, i'd love to visit the buddhist temples. Plus, I love the hot weather and the caribbean sea, things that are in that country, I've seen photos of Thailand and the places looks amazing, there they have a lot of animal species and a lot of different kinds of algae and plants in general. So, i'd like to visit thai beaches and do snorkeling in there. As well, I'd like to go to parties and meet people from there.
I think that i'd like to study in Thailand, maybe to do some postgraduate studies, and I also think that i'd like to work and live in there, not forever, but maybe for a year, to learn about thai culture and to improve my abilities at marcial arts.
![]() |
| Here i am with one of the biggest teachers of Muay Thai, the thai teacher Ekger Mono. |




Always I think in Thailand like a place I will go visit alone. I don´t know why very well, but this travel it would be a challenge.
ResponderBorrarThat country must be magical. I hope to meet those beautiful beaches sometime! :)
ResponderBorrar
ResponderBorrarIt's a place too beautiful, for its culture, scenery, everything! I hope you can go someday (and I hope to go too). Good luck!