What i expect from english
Hi, I'm Trinidad Bórquez and this is the first time i take english at university, so this is the first time of me posting on a blog. I'm excited of writing blogs, because i like to write, but i have never made it in english.
So, for this semester, i would like to choose three topics to write about. The first theme is about Muay Thai, the sport that i practice; Muay Thai its a typical marcial art from Thailand, based on box and kickboxing techniques, so it includes punches and kicking, but it also includes elbow and knee hits. For me, martial arts are very complete sports, because they require a lot of effort not only from your body resistance, but also from your mind, because martial arts demands a lot of concentration and strategy. I practice Muay Thai three times in a week, and i am completely in love with this sport, thats why i am excited to write about it.
The second theme i choose for this semester is about "trans" people. "Trans" people include transgenders, transexuals and transvestites. This year I started doing a university work with a labor union of "trans" sexual workers, and it's been a rough but a gratifying experience, i have learned so much of it, and i want to spread this knowledgement, and let other people know about the reality of these group. I think mostly of the problems and limitations that the "trans" people suffer has their origin in the ignorance of society about gender themes.
The third and last topic i want to write about is healthy food. I like a lot the themes about nutrition and i love to cook. Lately, i have been cooking healthy foods, leaving behind white flours and white sugar and giving protagonism to vegetables, fruits and proteins. So, i want to write about my experience exploring fitness cooking and how it has helped me to loose weight and to feel more lightely and in comfort with my body.
So, for this semester, i would like to choose three topics to write about. The first theme is about Muay Thai, the sport that i practice; Muay Thai its a typical marcial art from Thailand, based on box and kickboxing techniques, so it includes punches and kicking, but it also includes elbow and knee hits. For me, martial arts are very complete sports, because they require a lot of effort not only from your body resistance, but also from your mind, because martial arts demands a lot of concentration and strategy. I practice Muay Thai three times in a week, and i am completely in love with this sport, thats why i am excited to write about it.
The second theme i choose for this semester is about "trans" people. "Trans" people include transgenders, transexuals and transvestites. This year I started doing a university work with a labor union of "trans" sexual workers, and it's been a rough but a gratifying experience, i have learned so much of it, and i want to spread this knowledgement, and let other people know about the reality of these group. I think mostly of the problems and limitations that the "trans" people suffer has their origin in the ignorance of society about gender themes.
The third and last topic i want to write about is healthy food. I like a lot the themes about nutrition and i love to cook. Lately, i have been cooking healthy foods, leaving behind white flours and white sugar and giving protagonism to vegetables, fruits and proteins. So, i want to write about my experience exploring fitness cooking and how it has helped me to loose weight and to feel more lightely and in comfort with my body.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario